The ILO Evaluation Office is seeking call for expression of interest from qualified individuals or firms to conduct a cluster final independent evaluation of “Roads for Development -Support Program (R4D-SP)”, the project has been funded by the Government of Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). For further details about the evaluation, please see below the ToR. If interested, please provide the followings: –
1. A short summary of profile and capacity of the Contractor to conduct an evaluation related on
labour-based infrastructure development programmes and/or rural employment-related development projects/programs, sound understanding on ILO employment-intensive investment approach, substantive experience in project evaluations in the UN and/or EU system, or other international context, human rights-based approach, inclusiveness and ability to bring gender and non-discrimination dimensions into the evaluation, including in data collection analysis and writing including demonstrate an understanding of the ILO mandates and tripartism.
2. A brief proposed approach on how the contractor intends to complete the work described in the ToRs, (if needed, including any suggestions for improving/modifying ToRs);
3. The CV(s) of the Evaluator (a team consisting of at least 2 members (International Lead and national member, either from a firm or jointly by individuals.) that will undertake the work, with general description of tasks assigned for each team member;
4. A timeline with proposed dates for contract start and end dates.
5. Two examples of previous related work. Names and details of two references.
6. Proposed daily fees and number of work days for each consultant (Note: ILO administrative rules and UN Daily Subsistence Allowance applied when travelling is required. Travel plan may be adapted based on COVID-19 restrictions/constraints)
The deadline to submit expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is by 5.00 pm (Bangkok time) on Sunday, 2nd October 2022. Please send an e-mail with the subject header “Evaluation of the Roads for Development -Support Program (R4D-SP) in Timor Leste” to the Evaluation Manager, Ms. Aye Pearl Hlaing, email@example.com and copied to Ms. Pamornrat Pringsulaka, firstname.lastname@example.org
R4D-Support-Program-final-evaluation (PDF 1 MB)
ILO Evaluation Office