The International Labour Organization (ILO) is seeking expressions of interest from qualified individuals to conduct the final independent evaluation of a project titled “ILO-IRISHAID partnership programme 2016-22 inclusive growth, social protection and jobs”, which has been funded by the Government of Ireland. The evaluation will be conducted by one individual consultant or a team of consultants (international evaluation specialist/s), who would be responsible for the final deliverables.
For this assignment, it is essential that the evaluator has strong knowledge of the United Nations Evaluation Group’s (UNEG) Norms and Standards for evaluation, the ILO Policy guidelines for evaluation, in addition to a solid understanding of the ILO’s mandate, tripartite structure, gender and inclusion policies. Effective stakeholder engagement is a vital aspect of this evaluation.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
1. A statement specifying whether the application is: a) for the international/team leader post only; b) for a team of international and national consultants; or c) for national consultant posts based in any of the seven countries.
2. A description of how each candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
3. A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context and subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by the consultant(s) applying.
4. A statement confirming the availability to conduct this assignment and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars.
5. A copy of each candidate’s curriculum vitae (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate).
6. A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project being evaluated, in addition to having no personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
7. The names of two referees (including phone and email) who can be contacted.
The deadline to submit an expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is 30 March 2022, at 18h00 of Central European Time (CET). Please send an e-mail with the subject header “Final evaluation of ILO-IRISHAID Partnership Programme 2016-22 Inclusive Growth, Social Protection and Jobs” to the Evaluation Manager, Francesca Fantoni (email@example.com)
International Labour Organization (ILO)