The ILO is seeking expressions of interest for:
1. A national Indonesian consultant, and
2. An international consultant (Home-based + some travel required)
to conduct a final independent evaluation of the “Enhancing COVID-19 Prevention at and through Workplaces” funded by the Government of Japan, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The national consultant will support the international consultant (home-based + some travel required) who conducts the evaluation described in the Terms of Reference below.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
1) A description of how the candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
2) A list of previous evaluations that are relevant in relation to the context and subject matter of this assignment.
3) A statement confirming the availability of the candidate to conduct this assignment and the daily professional fees expressed in US dollars.
4) A copy of the candidate’s CV (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate).
5) A statement confirming that the candidate had no previous involvement in the delivery of the “Enhancing COVID-19 Prevention at and through Workplaces” funded by the Government of Japan, Ministry of Foreign Affairs or have a personal relationship with any of the ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
6) Examples of evaluation products in the field of conflict recovery and prevention, occupational safety and health, and other fields relevant to the project (full documents)
7) The names of two referees (evaluation managers who managed the relevant evaluation conducted by the applicant)
The deadline to submit an expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is by 15 July 2022. Please send an e-mail with the subject header Evaluation: Enhancing COVID-19 Prevention at and through Workplaces to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com
IDN2101JPNcall-for-EOI (PDF 598 KB)