Membership in SEVAL is open to all interested individuals. The annual membership fee includes the following benefits: the LeGes magazine, the SEVAL Newsletter, the SEVAL-Flash, free registration in the evaluator database, reduced prices for participation in SEVAL conferences and training courses.
We offer our members a wide range of benefits:
- an annual conference and study days focused on various themes;
- working groups for in-depth study on various evaluation themes;
- the possibility to 1) publicise and promote your profile as an evaluator or evaluation manager / commissioner in specialized circles and 2) search for evaluators, teachers or research partners through the “Evaluators Database”;
- information about SEVAL’s activities and news about evaluation in Switzerland and abroad through our newsletter and website;
- a subscription to LeGes magazine (Legislation Today), which contains substantive articles on evaluation in Switzerland;
- the possibility of placing and consulting evaluation vacancies and calls for tender on our website;
- information on initial and continuing education /professional development courses in Switzerland;
- and useful links on the theme of evaluation more generally.
The membership fees are CHF 150 for individual members and CHF 100 for students. To become a member of SEVAL, please fill in the contact form.
Who are SEVAL’s members?
Under the impetus of Marlène Läubli, a profile analysis of the members of the Swiss Evaluation Society was carried out by Fabienne Plancherel in 2006.
The purpose of this study was to serve as a basis for a reflection on current SEVAL members and thus to identify potential members to target. The summary of the study provides the conclusions of the analysis.