Deepen your expertise in sustainable development and project management at ETH NADEL.
Choose from a selection of 10 courses, such as “Gender and Economics” and “Climate Change and Development”. All our courses allow participants to strengthen their capacity to formulate and implement practical policy options. Please find more information about our courses and how to register below:
• Planning and Monitoring of Projects
• Market Systems Development (MSD) to Reduce Poverty
• Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding – Tools and Approaches
• Climate Change and Development
• Evaluation of Projects and Programmes
• Contemporary Development Debate
• Leveraging Private Impact Investors in Development Cooperation
• Finanzmanagement von Projekten
• Natural Resource Governance and Energy Transition: Policies and Practice (Special Application Process)
• Gender and Economics
The detailed course programme can be downloaded here.
Registration starts on October 31, 2022 (7am) – NADEL-Registration (ethz.ch)
In addition, NADEL also offers practitioners in development cooperation and related fields the opportunity to complete a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Development and Cooperation (CAS ETH DC) while continuing their professional activities.
We would highly appreciate you forwarding our course programme and the CAS brochure to your local offices and partners.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our NADEL courses.
ETH Zürich NADEL – Center for Development and Cooperation